Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How do you see yourself in five years ?

This is one of those questions that tend to be in a job interview , I've done it several times , it may be several factors , focusing ability of the person , strategic thinking, honesty , ability to abstract , etc. . However, it is a completely valid question necessary for each one of us making it and can reflect .

It happens in a coaching process and answer me out of box , I found really extraordinary , I was pleased to read a response that the order clearly states the importance and hierarchy that gives the most important things life :

" How do you see your career in the medium and long term? , How you see yourself in three years? What are you most concerned and worried ?

I have not the faintest idea. Man I'm projecting myself into the future , to draw big plans , then comes alive with the sales. In that name , legitimate and ambitious zeal , be myself , the factor that worries me most is the use of my time.

Although I am still young , am increasingly aware that time is the quintessential resource , do not return the lost days , and at the end of the journey will be missed. I do not want to pass me . Before training, I am person , father, husband , citizen ... and all the dimensions of my personality are sacrificed if working in a more rigorous and efficient.

If you have to stay a day until twelve o'clock , if a week there to let the skin to take a project on time, pitch in , it is an extra effort and forth. What I can not stand is that they confuse many hours in the company , some idle , others dedicated to rally and they will say , with quality, loyalty and commitment. This reductionist Manichean manner measure supposedly mature and independent professionals disgusts me .

Returning to the question , I do not care where I will be in a few years , until I enjoy not having the foggiest idea. Yes I head spins , however , think that will be my children. As will , to be dedicated , who share their lives, if the flight will lift themselves , are questions that often swarm in my mind .

In my life the words success and failure have more to do with the fate of my wife and my children , their welfare and future happiness with my accomplishments and professional achievements . I do not know who said that if someone hurts you is because you will authorize , you have given him that power. Well, the chances that the vicissitudes of my career I could destabilize are remote.

I speak not of indolence and impassivity , attracts me at work to find sources of personal development , as well as the desired economic independence. So , and yet not feel frustrated if certain positions are not given . If they try to respond to the trust placed in me , and if not , it's no tragedy, not going to collapse my personal world. With my family is very different.

There are pinned my hopes , my dreams, my emotions and inner feelings My happiness goes through them, neither more nor less . I know that this position , taken to its extreme , I can garner degrees of helplessness and distress. I tell myself every day that is your life , not mine, that freedom is a sacred word but I can not help but laugh and breathe deeply when they are well , and suffer and shrink the heart when life , this is a very aggressive and cruel society , hit them and tests . "

1 comment:

  1. Pay your mortgage as quickly as possible, it can save you the cost.Some lenders financing costs paid fees charged by local people during the day.Ideally, you want your mortgage The first day , You will get your salary.Most online loan companies will regularly deduct the amount of your money in advance and finance charges.

    If you can not pay the full amount, then pay at least a small part of the principal.Naming your lender and ask to roll the loan to avoid any late fees.Do not bounce a check to your lender, because you will separate racks fees.

    If you happen to intend to use the duration of short term loans number, a better idea is to find a credit card or line of credit.For long-term loan, you will see higher fees than the money in advance. Before finalizing the terms of any loan company loans, you are free to ask questions.Even for a quick loans, there must be something that you do not understand.They make sure they are clear, because they are your terms, will guide you to get much back pay to the lender.If they mean something different than you think, you are in for it.


    http://www.expresslenders.co.uk

    ReplyDelete